2021 Albariño | 2020 Syrah | 2021 Pink Panik
Open Friday 2pm-7pm
Saturday & Sunday 12pm – 6pm
Wood Fired Pizzas served until 6pm Fridays and 5pm Saturday & Sunday.
🔥 Fire pits and heaters. Family and Dog Friendly.
Food Truck Takeover at the winery!
“Dinner in the Vines with Cheeky Cooks” during the Summer months!
More Details on these events coming soon!
O U R S T O R Y
In the fall of 2016, Leon and Kayla Glaser bought the 4.3 acre property which is perfectly located along the Umpqua Valley wine trail and built JosephJane Winery from the ground up. Their first crush was in 2017 and opened their tasting room in March 2018. Winemaker Leon has over ten years experience winemaking, making a wide variety of wines from local and regional grapes. We invite you to come relax on our large shaded patio and cozy up to our fire pits during cooler months. We are family friendly.
Our family owned winery is one of the happiest places on earth.
O F F E R I N G S
JosephJane Winery offers plenty of choices for everyone: our wines, local beers, Bandon Rain Cider, wood-fired pizza, craft workshops & cooking demonstrations.
O U R L O C A T I O N
We are located at 155 Lower Garden Valley Road Roseburg, OR 97471.
Our tasting room, patio, covered patio, and vineyard are very family friendly. We welcome well socialized dogs as well. During the cooler months enjoy a warm fire on the patio or our propane heaters under our covered patio.
COME AND RELAX IN THE BEAUTIFUL UMPQUA VALLEY
The Roseburg area offers many spectacular opportunities for adventure and relaxation. Stop by the tasting room today for a delightful and rewarding experience.
C O N T A C T U S
Vintage Club Membership
Benefits and Criteria
- 20% off winery purchases (bottles sales, wine, beer, cider by the glass sales, non-alcoholic beverages, food, JosephJane apparel) Discount does not apply to consignment items.
- Complementary tasting for members and up to four guests in your group, twice per quarter.
- Quarterly pick up parties in the following months- March, June, September and December. We’ll have a new wine release at each pick up party. At the first of each pick up party month, your card on file will be charged $80 for four bottles of wine. At the pick up event, you will choose any four bottles you’d like. All wines will be open for club members to try during club pick up parties. If you can’t make the pick up party weekend, you can always come later and we can always schedule a time for you to pick up your wine outside our business hours by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See our website for all Vintage Club Membership details.
- Please note- no tasting flights available during live music and certain events.